- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 2 months ago by Edewor.
- July 2, 2016 at 4:26 pm #255277Ed NKeymaster
- July 4, 2016 at 12:43 pm #255283MichaelGuest
I don’t think Russia would sponsor terrorism to that level, unless she wants to pay back Turkey for shooting down their fighter jet that violated their airspace. Trust is diminishing every day in our lives, between people and nations. A lot of suspicions are flying every where and no one has an answer right now. Your neighbor could be the next person to blow himself and you and others up in the next moment. It is weird but it is what it is. Can Russia sponsor international terrorism? Does Russia have any reason to sponsor international terrorism? Why are all the terrorists(3) who bombed Turkey’s Airport from Old Soviet Union? Should that rule in Russia and her neighbors terrorist nations? It is complicated.
- July 26, 2016 at 5:32 pm #255362EdeworGuest
President Vladimir Putin is an unpredictable character, consequently, one cannot exonerate him or pronounced him guilty because other countries run democracy and they give you time to prove yourself otherwise. Can Mr Putin sponsor terrorism in the middle east and turkey? The answer remains a wild guess. The man is suspected of killing his fellow citizens by poison. The rest of the world need to put eyes on him. Is Putin still angry over the collapse of the old USSR? Would he do anything bad and blame it on America? Welcomed to http://www.provocativedebate.com.
- August 26, 2016 at 3:17 am #255462Goddy O.Guest
- August 26, 2016 at 1:40 pm #255477EdeworGuest
Goddy O. if you doubt it you should give the audience some reasons to believe you. It is a debate and you must convince people to win.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.