- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by Edewor.
- December 22, 2015 at 12:03 am #252481Ed NKeymaster
- December 24, 2015 at 3:25 am #252492EdeworGuest
Miss Colombia would not sue Steve Harvey, what happened was an honest mistake and immediate action was taken to remedy the situation. Besides, people from that country are not known to be crazy with suing people like our fellow Americans. Was she stressed out because of the drama? Was the climate filled with anxiety and panicking? Would she hate Mr Steve Harvey for life? The organizers must evaluate the situation and put measures and training in place to avert a repeat in the near future. Would this affect or boost the turnout in the next event? Did radio and talk shows make gains from this honest mistake? What did Donald Trump say about it?
Would Steve Harvey ever be invited to host the beauty pageant again? Steve just let your brain be as sharp as your suit next time and you will be alright…….lol!
- January 14, 2016 at 12:59 pm #252603Maureen Scott-EmuakporGuest
Steve should not be sued because, to err is human and all humans do make mistakes. He admitted he made a mistake and asked for forgiveness. That is good enough.
- January 17, 2016 at 9:11 am #252644EdeworGuest
What about the stress he subjected these two ladies to? Shouldn’t they be compensated for the drama and the confusion? If you were the lady whom they took the crown from, how would you react? The debate is open.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.