- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 5 months ago by felix nana.
- May 9, 2014 at 3:55 am #6707Ed NKeymaster
- May 9, 2014 at 10:54 pm #7444EdeworGuest
I am going to say emphatically yes that she was used by die hard political opponents to disintegrate president Bill Clinton’s political career. If we extra-polate into history, many great men have been brought down on their knees or back by women. Are women bad people? my opinion is capital no, but they are used by bad men ladden with evil intentions. Was the president wrong? In my judgment, if you reside in a glass house please do not throw a stone. CEOs, presidents, billions etc, do not date or messy around with your staff or aides, you are fishing in trouble waters. Are men to vulnerable to women? Is it the Adam’s syndrome? Your opinion?
- May 15, 2014 at 7:48 pm #14607felix nanaGuest
Monica was a Delila to Samson(Bill Clinton).Fortunately there was and is Hilary Clinton.So the political enemies were shamed.GOD bless Hilary.Amen.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.